Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did some Zelda photo shoots this weekend. She definately knows when a camera is on her!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Oh so adorable!

The more pictures I look at the more I want more beagles!! We already have two but I love them so!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
And I love the first two pictures with the leave it on the treats. We taught Jersey that trick and people are just amazed that I can get her to leave a treat when it's sitting on her paw.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
What great shots. Zelda's a pretty girl. She looks so peaceful in the last one.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Zelda is beautiful. I taught Maggie the leave it trick also but if she looks at the treat like Zelda is doing she eats it. She has to maintain eye contact with me.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Okay, I want to know how you taught her not to eat the treats. I can't leave them anywhere without my two finding and snarfing them down immediately....what a great girl you have.

Cathy
Casie and Cobi's mom

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally Posted By: cobismomOkay, I want to know how you taught her not to eat the treats. I can't leave them anywhere without my two finding and snarfing them down immediately....what a great girl you have.

Cathy
Casie and Cobi's mom
She knows the stay command pretty well... so I just used that...

I place the treat on her paw and keep my hand over it and just keep saying STAY really slowly and eventually i will let her grab the treat... soon enough she would wait for me to say GO (or any really loud noise) before she would get the treat. It's funny to get a beagle to do this because most of them are so crazy to begin with lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts