Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I thought I'd post some of our wedding photos in here so I don't clog up another totally unrelated thread with them /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Photos of our two girls, Sally and Leia ripping their flowers off each other!

Flowers for puppies

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Beautiful wedding photos, Erin!

The BW of you and your bridesmaids with the flowers is especially striking.

Those flowers that the pups wore, were they lillies? Those little arrangements didn't stand a chance, did they? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

You were a beautiful bride!

~Denise

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Those are beautiful wedding photos. The pups look so cute, what a lovely day was had by all.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Wow, you look beautiful!!! and of course your hubby and beagles do too... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I love the contrast in the black and white photos! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Congratulations! You are beautiful! I'm sure the girls had so much fun at the wedding. I agree though, those poor flowers didn't stand a chance but they did look great.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
What beautiful pictures and not to mention beautiful bride and beagle! Absolutely love the last picture that is black and white with colored flowers.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
You were a beautiful bride! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif The girls looked beautiful with their flowers even though they didn't wear them long.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful... loved them all, the contrast with the colored flowers is amazing... I'll bet the puppies had a great time.
Keep the love :heart: to one another and to the pups.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aww you're all too kind /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

The flowers (cymbidium orchids) stood absolutely no chance, but we knew that! We told the florist that the flowers tasted nice and she was very confused. We explained that the puppies thought it would be a good idea to chew them instead of just let them sit and look pretty.

It was a magical day and one we'll remember for the rest of our lives /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

(... Erin)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great pictures Erin. Like the others, I too like the B&W ones with the colored flowers. The last one of you with your bridesmaids is beautiful. It looks like you had a wonderful wedding! And it looks like the girls really enjoyed their flowers. :raspberry: Congratulations!

P.S. I think it's incredibly cool that you had the girls in your wedding.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love the black and white ones with the coloured flowers also.. So here's a few more!

My something blue was my toe nails.

And some more of the scenery ones beside the river, it wasn't a backdrop trust me.. it was friggen freezing!

(... Erin)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Wow Erin. I mean Wow. WONDERFUL pics, beautiful. I absolutely love your dress, it is exactly what I want. (I mean that type, you know)
And I have always wanted my pups in the wedding too. Of course, mine would be with a biker in motorcycle leathers as the groom and plenty of motorcycles in the background! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

thank you soo much for sharing!
Judi and the gang

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
STUNNING!

The bride and groom. The scenery. The flowers.....and the gorgeous photos of your pups. Thank you Erin for posting all of those wonderful memories for us to share with you....

CHEERS TO A WONDERFUL LIFE TOGETHER! :heart:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Great pictures and your wedding looks beautiful!!! I too love the B&W pics with the flowers accents.

Also I kept thinking to myself about your freezin comment then I realized it's winter for you right now. Bundle up and enjoy!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Certainly is winter for us.. as much as 26deg (celcius) days can be cold! We had very unseasonably cold weather early on in winter and it's just been getting warmer and warmer! Crazy world.

With the black/white and colour, it's a trick you can do in photoshop. Not exactly sure on how to do it, but apparently it's quite easy to do.

Thanks again to everyone for their kind comments. If you are so inclined and would like to look at more, our website hosts 300, of the 589 taken.

Wedding photos here

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
absolutely gorgeous !!! everything right down to the blue toes !!!

I wish you all a very long and happy life together !!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts