Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She found us anyways...

Copper

We're gonna get her next week after we go on a little vacation. We're gonna try her out for a week, then go from there. I am 99.9 sure we're keeping her, but you never know for sure how well 2 dogs will get along. If she n Luigi get along like we hope, Luigi will have a buddy to play with, which he needs.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Good luck to you all. I can't imagine not having multiple dogs in my house. I think just having one would be very lonely for the dog and me. I think she is beautiful by the way. Very unique.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
OMG...she's gorgeous!! I just love her coloring and markings! Will keep fingers and paws crossed that everything works out and you'll be able to keep her. Do you have a hold placed on her until you get back from vacation? A beagle that beautiful is going to go fast!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally Posted By: Li'l MaggieOMG...she's gorgeous!! I just love her coloring and markings! Will keep fingers and paws crossed that everything works out and you'll be able to keep her. Do you have a hold placed on her until you get back from vacation? A beagle that beautiful is going to go fast!
We put down 50 bucks as an advance to make sure she'd be there when we got back.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yay! What a cutie she is. I love the name Copper, too. Hopefully they'll get along great. I'm sure Luigi would love a playmate.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally Posted By: VickiYay! What a cutie she is. I love the name Copper, too. Hopefully they'll get along great. I'm sure Luigi would love a playmate.
Well, we're changing her name to Lola. Luigi n Lola has a nice ring to it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.