Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got 4th place in our class. :thumbup:

We went with the hope of a placing but to actually get a place made us so happy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Willow was on late in the day and was getting tired so she did not move as well as she could, so maybe we could have done better but there's always next year if we manage to qualify.

I will post some pictures later.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Woo Hooo way to go Willow.

How did her "children" do? Barking Mad

Wish we could have gone but Gwenni is still too little to go into kennels...

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Harley (Churchill) was a very naughty boy and really played his handler up and as a result did not do any good.

Michelle was very good but it was a big class and right at the end she got a bit restless the judge did like her but she would not settle for him so she was left out of the final line up.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Congratulations to Willow!!!! 4th place is very good. We watched Crufts but they didnt show the beagles.

What did you think of the winner this year? Congratulations to the USA for the second year running!!!! It was a beautiful dog (not as lovely as beagles of course!!!) I rather fancied the bloodhound. At least a foxhound did well!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats! That's wonderful that you guys placed 4th! The only thing either one of my kids would place 4th in is an eating contest! That's really great though! I hope you have fun basking in the glory! :rotatesmiley2:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Congrats on placing so high!!! It's really a huge accomplishment when you think of how many other beagles were there. There's always next year...

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:Originally posted by A doghouse:
Congratulations to Willow!!!! 4th place is very good. We watched Crufts but they didnt show the beagles.

What did you think of the winner this year? Congratulations to the USA for the second year running!!!! It was a beautiful dog (not as lovely as beagles of course!!!) I rather fancied the bloodhound. At least a foxhound did well!!
The winner which was a Tibetan Terrier called Akari Fabulous Willy is a English dog he was handled by an American handler though.

The best Beagle this year was a Dutch dog called INT/DAN/GE OB-LA-DI'S FABLED ETIENNE NAVARRE.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Congratulations!! :happyhappy: That's so exciting!! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts