Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took Molly to the vet today because she wasn't well - coughing, rapid heart beat and vomiting liquid. She was in severe heart failure and we decided it was best for her. She was 15 years old and we rescued her when she was 2. Many happy years with my best pal. So heart broken. Oliver is moping and looking for her.

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
Oh nooo... Im so sorry to hear that. You've been an amazing owner and leader on the forum. Cassie and I send our sympathies and love to you and Oliver.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I'm so sorry. Molly was loved and a lucky girl to be a part of your family. Hug Oliver tight. 13 years together is time well spent.

·
Super Moderator
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys. Molly is the reason I found this site in 2008. I will always be "Mollys Mom".

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I am so sorry. I lost my first beagle to congestive heart failure. He was 17 years old. It is always hard. Big hugs to you and Oliver!

·
Registered
417 Posts
I’m so sorry to about your loss. Molly was a sweet girl and you gave her a wonderful life.

·
Super Moderator
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oliver is having a rough time. We are trying to keep him busy and pooped out so he won't be so sad.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Definitely spoil him. When you're ready, a new friend might help. 💜

·
Super Moderator
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Unfortunately we can't get him a friend, he is very dog aggressive. Took years for him and Molly to become close and stop fighting.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Oh that's tough. My heart is breaking for you guys. I know you guys are doing lots to help him, he will adjust, it'll just take a bit after the shock.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I'm so sorry - it's so hard to lose them - it's like losing a part of our heart. Sending hugs.

·
Super Moderator
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you. I still miss her so much. Her little tappy toenails and following me around.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I took Molly to the vet today because she wasn't well - coughing, rapid heart beat and vomiting liquid. She was in severe heart failure and we decided it was best for her. She was 15 years old and we rescued her when she was 2. Many happy years with my best pal. So heart broken. Oliver is moping and looking for her. View attachment 42197

·
Registered
257 Posts
I am so sorry you lost Molly. My heart is hurting for you and Ollie. I sent a message from my heart to my Snix asking for her to show Molly around and keep her company. Snix always loved a howling good time. May your many happy memories of Molly fill your heart and help heal the hurt you're feeling now. Much love to you. Jules (Snix and Moto's Mom)

·
Super Moderator
5,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am so sorry you lost Molly. My heart is hurting for you and Ollie. I sent a message from my heart to my Snix asking for her to show Molly around and keep her company. Snix always loved a howling good time. May your many happy memories of Molly fill your heart and help heal the hurt you're feeling now. Much love to you. Jules (Snix and Moto's Mom)
Thank you so much for the kind words.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts