Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And hopefully this time to stay! Computer crashed again and I lost all of my login info again.

We're up to five dogs now! We still have our oldest dog, Thunder the German Shepherd, who will turn 6 on August 11th. Then there is Scooter of course, who is now 21 months old.

Then back in April, we got Scooter and Thunder a little sister. She is a Beagle/Dachshund mix (mom was the Beagle, dad the Dachshund). She is now 6 months old and only about 12 pounds.

And then we just rescued two more puppies. They are 13 week old Pit Bull mixes and are still in pretty bad shape from past neglect. They're recovering though, and don't seem to have suffered many long term effects from the neglect. I won't post pictures of them yet, until they're healthier, it's just too sad right now honestly.

But that's our update on our furry family. Oh, and we're in the process of building a house which we are so excited about!!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Welcome back. You have a great looking group. I am sorry the pups were so badly treated. Hope they recover quickly.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome back

Great looking pack you have there, great job on the rescues!!

Also, deep breaths while building the house, I remember my parents when we built ours - lots of meditation and good thought

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome back! You've been quite busy increasing your pack of pups. What is the beagle/daschund's name? It looks like she and Scooter have a lot of similar markings.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts