Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Saturday we bought a new rug for our lounge. Actually we had had our old one collected by a carpet cleaning firm, but they had phoned to say it would be a waste of money. The daft thing is we bought a white rug!!! On Sunday we had visitors and Susi got nervouse and, yes you guessed, she peed on the carpet. I think we have removed the damage this time, but it is only a question of time before both Susi and Snoopy christen it one way or another.
Here is a photo of them with Dave this morning. They love the rug.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Aww they are so cute. However, that poor rug will be christened by both of them. Silly dogs. They have to make sure the rug knows they own it.

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif figures!

Ashleigh was the same way potty training..she would be fine waking up at night to go potty then I'd wash her bed linens and that very night she would have an accident so I'd have to wash her bed linens again.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
This reminds me of a commercial I've seen recently for a carpet cleaning company. A little boy is saying, "Mom, mom, look!! [dog's name--forget what it is] has learned a new trick." Then camera shows the dog contently doing the Butt Scootin' Boogie on the nice white carpet!! While you hear the mother screaming the dog's name!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Oh I learned not to buy a white rug. I buy the cheapest from Ikea. About $40 a 8x5 and it is a navy blue. It is our second one already. When it gets soil, just throw it out.
The one Charlie is sitting on in the picture.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Charlie mom:
I buy the cheapest from Ikea.
Yes, we learned that the hard way with our expensive designer rug (which replaced a cheap Ikea one) when we got Popcorn. Within three hours of her arrival she had taken a big pee in the middle of the rug... and then there was then some sort of a chemical reaction resulting in the pee leaving a big lighter area in the middle which we could not fix...

So forget the expensive designer rugs and back to the Ikea option - which looks great and seems to be able to take pee etc. without being ruined!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts