Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Shane & I are closing on our house TOMORROW! I am so happy because finally Lucky will not be cooped up in the apartment anymore. We don't have a fenced in backyard yet, but that is the first thing we are doing. Not to mention, Lucky gets his own room (don't laugh, he behaves better this way). Lucky is really stressed out though. I am finding his hair everywhere and he hides a lot. I think he thinks we are leaving him behind. I bet he's going to be really bummed since he doesn't get to go to the house until Saturday. But Lucky and I will not be online after today since our internet service gets shut off tomorrow and doesn't transfer to the house until March 5th. We will miss you guys! Think of us and here's to hoping there won't be bad weather!!! :lol2:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Congratulations! I'm sure that once you all are settled in your new home that Lucky will be just fine. I think it's great that Lucky will have his own room. When Mike and I finally purchase a home, Jersey will have her own room as well.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Congratulations. I hope it is an easy move. You will love having a fenced back yard. Its one of the first things we did after we got Maggie. We should have done it first. Lucky will love the freedom to run and explore and find things to drag in the house and dig holes and all those other fun beagle hobbies.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Congratulations on the new house!!! :thumbup: That means ittle Lucky will have more space to run around /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Hope everything has gone well for everyone!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Congrats....and your beagle will love it. Our girls have their own room with two kennels at each end and two dog beds on opposite sides. They love their room. Early afternoon they take a two hour nap on their dog beds with the door shut and sleep so good; however, at night they sleep in their kennels with the door shut. They sleep 12 hours. Sometimes when it's bedtime or nap time they go in there and wait for us to bring the "treats." They don't like to play in there, only sleep. Strange girls.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are all moved into our house. Lucky couldn't be happier. He loves the house. He has lots more room to run around. He loves having his own room too. He has a really big bed in there. We took our old mattress pillow top and gave it to him for a bed. He sleeps in there with the door shut during the day and at night with just a gate up. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I'm so happy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts