Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... thanks to Dave, we have averted catastrophy. All the posts have been saved along with user info. All is safe and secure and still is. The security system did as it should. It shut down the site and locked down the databases. So we are back.

Thanks DAVE!

·
Registered
991 Posts
A big thank you to Dave! I am sure this was not his ideal way of spending the last several days. 3 cheers for Dave!

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
I'm just happy to have gotten the site online with all of its content. I would have hated to have to start all over from new and lost everything the members have posted and displayed over time. This is what truly makes Beagle World the great community as it is.

Thank all of you for being patient while we were working on the site to restore all the data. It was not an easy task and we have even went further in the security area to preserve the data and content of the site from future crashes.

I know I complain from time to time but I really missed you guys too, LOL.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
YAY! Thanks, Dave, for saving all the valuable information and for working so hard to get us back online. I know it must have been very time consuming, so thank you so much for saving BW! You're like our very own superhero!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Thanks for all the hard work getting it back. This site is a great resource and I appreciate the time and effort it took to get it running again!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
<span style="font-size: 23pt"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">DAVE... <span style="color: #FF0000">YOU</span> <span style="color: #33CC00">DA</span> <span style="color: #000099">MAN!</span> </span></span></span>

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Thank you for all your time and work. The last few days have made me realize how much I enjoy my time here and have made me appreciate even more the work you do to keep Beagle World running.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Karebru -

You nailed it!! A picture is worth a thousand words! Right On!

Originally Posted By: Karebru Aw,
!...
Thanks, Dave!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
WHOO HOO! Welcome back all and many thanks Dave!!!

Never realized how much I visited this site until it was gone!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts