Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been gone for a little over 4 months. I got a new job that kept me busy. However, I was forced to quit the job due to my boss treated me like dirt. I am back to old job and very happy! Now I can go home at lunch to let Lucky out! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I am also happy to be back on here and should finally have time to post. I missed everyone. I have a lot of work to do catching up on posts. Hehe. Lucky has been great. We ended up getting him a shock collar for Christmas because we could not have him out in the backyard for more than 5 minutes without him barking. I am proud to say we no longer use it. Lucky learned not to bark in the backyard from just a few uses. Now he can run and play without having to come in every few minutes from barking. It was a blessing. Lucky and our kitty, Tiger Lily, have become best of friends. They love to wrestle and chase each other around the house. They also love to get into mischief together. Lily will knock something off the counter and Lucky will chew it up. What a team! I will have to post pictures later of them! Oh and the biggest news, Shane and I got engaged over Christmas! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif We plan on Lucky being in our wedding.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome back! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

That's great news about new/old Lucky, Lily and the barking..... and of course, the future wedding!

Great to have you back!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Big welcome back and great news about lucky and your engagement. Looking forward to photos of hound and cat!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Congrats on the engagement!
Congrats on the new (er OLD) job!
Congrats on training Lucky to be a "good neighbor" in the yard! (and congrats to Lucky for being so smart he understood the shock collar and doesn't have to wear it anymore....way to go Lucky!!!)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are some newer pictures of Lucky...

Playing with my brother's new puppy

Lucky stealing the couch

Lucky catching the ball (he looks mean)

Playing with Lily

Cuddling with Lily

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
That is awesome and I love the pictures. Congratulations.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Great to see you back!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I've been wondering where you've gone as I haven't seen your posts these past months.

Congratulations on your engagement!! And on Lucky and Lily as well. He is as cute as ever. Your Tiger Lily reminds me of my old cat, Li'l Tiger. He looked exactly like your Tiger.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome back! I'm sorry that your job didn't work out so well, but it's good that you could go back to your old one. Congrats on the engagement. Lucky is as cute as ever. Love the pics of him playing with Lily.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts