Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well that was a long ride, over 1000 miles. Summer and Murphy did fine. Except for the hotel barking incident in Rochester and Murphy thieving 8 donut holes and a bag of Pupperoni Ribs. FYI: Our team lost both games... badly. So much for the playoffs this year. I get some pics up whe I get a chance.

While we were in Toronto I got two phone calls (Frani can't wait to see those roaming charges!).

1. Murphy's latest CBC results: ALL NORMAL! We will continue is current medication.

2. Ike found a home! He went to a family that had a dog previously. He now has a large fenced in yard and a doggie door. That made me happy and sad at the same time. Happy that he has a home, sad because we were talking about adopting when we got back. It all works out for the best, right?

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
HI MD

Glad to have you back, I do hope you had a great trip away.

FANTASTIC news about Murphys results, yaah!!!

Welcome back to the pack!!!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Welcome home, Joe!! Great news about Murphy!! :bounce2: And about Ike too. I know it's a bit disappointing, but things often do have a way of working out for the best. Maybe you can keep in touch and see how he's getting along.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Congratulations Murphy!! Its nice to get up to such good news this morning. I am glad Ike has a good home. I used to foster cats and its always a happy and sad thing when they are placed in a new home.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Good news about Murph and Ike.

Sorry about the loosing part. But sounds like the Beags had a blast.

Glad for safe return of all.
:wave:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Welcome back!!! YAY for the awesome news on Murphy! Sorry you lost Ike but it is great he was able to go to another loving home. He will be happy.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So thrilled about news of Murphy's test results! :woohoo: I bet there will be another beagle coming along who will need care by such wonderful beagle parents as you are.

·
Registered
157 Posts
:thumbup:

Lora&Tippi

"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."

Edith Wharton

·
Registered
345 Posts
That is good news, congrats Murphy! It's great too that Ike found a home, and like everyone said these things have a way of working themselves out. Keep it up!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Way to go, Murphy! Sorry you won't have Ike to play with, but I'm sure your mom & dad will come across another beagle who needs a home.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's great news and great news for Ike as well. Bagel says "Whoa Joe", a creative purloin of donut holes and Pupperoni are what a beagle does best. If there is any blame, it is the one who failed to do a proper Pupperoni stashing, not the nose that found the stash!

Sorry your team didn't do better. Our boys didn't make it out of th3e Sweet Sizteen either /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
All excellent news....you're home safely with good news waiting for you when you arrived.

Way to go Murphy!! :bounce2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts