Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Remember tomorrow night, all Beagle Worlders, all together, fingers and paws crossed, Uno, Uno, Uno, you go pup! We love you.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We just watched him win too. Talk about a crowd favorite! :thumbup: And sooooo handsome. :heart:

The show moved from USA to CNBC at 9 p.m.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
I watched together with CHARLIE! He climbed up to my lap with my computer on. He watched every bit of it. He whimpered and barked, cocked his head sideway. :rolleyes:
I said, come on you can never walk like that, right? :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Wasn't Uno something! :happyhappy: I loved it when he arooed! Will be watching and keeping all our paws and fingers crossed tomorrow night!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He was awsome!!!!! I hope he gets BIS tomorrow!!!

I won't be going after all, can't really sit there and watch the whole thing, when I know Chloe is home alone!

Go Uno!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I'm on the west coast and it was just on an hour ago here so I FINALLY got to see it! Wasn't he awesome! Perhaps if we all send positive thoughts that he wins BIS we can influence the judge! It's about time "our" breed wins!

·
Registered
702 Posts
If I could jump up and down for joy I would have!! Yay for Uno, one gorgeous Beagle. I saw him win and was so happy :bounce:

I'm going to cross Daisy's paws tomorrow night. We all have to send Uno really good energy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Monica and Daisy :woohoo:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
I'm not ashamed to tell you, I teared up when Uno won the hound group! I also LOVED it when he bayed.....it was obvious he was enjoying the whole experience.

I'll be on pins and needles tonite (if I can stay awake that long)

·
Registered
46 Posts
I missed the first part of the Hound group - but I watched him win! He is absolutely STUNNING. I was so happy!

·
Registered
786 Posts
On CNN they were just showing him winning and the background music was "You ain't nothin but a hound dog".

Keeping my fingers crossed for tonight!!!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
The beagles and I watched the Hound Group - I already knew he had won - but wanted to SEE it! Everyone on my beagle group is ecstatic! NOW if he just wins BOS we'll all be walking on air!
Sending positive thoughts - for a judge who had a beagle as a kid! We all knew they're wonderful - now to convince the judges!

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Uno was on the news last evening. When the reporter asked how do you feel winning. Uno said"Arrrroooo"! I cracked up and laugh so hard.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
First the hound group - next the world (okay, maybe Best in Show first)!!!

And thanks for the link - I couldn't find the show last night so missed it.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
He is SO cute! I have had phone calls from family memebers today and so many people at work are talking about him and telling me about seeing Uno win. I think he is very popular among the people because of his winning personality (that happy hound look on life that all beagles have).

Go Uno!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts