Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was wondering if watery eyes are normal for beagles? I have a mini beagle she is 5 months old and about once a day has a lot of water comming from her eyes. Its not an abnormal color or smell just clear and It's not a HUGE amount just enough to notice. Can someone let me kow if this is normal or if I should worry?

·
Registered
504 Posts
I wouldn't worry. We call those seepy eyes. My beagle gets them in both eyes, I attribute this to allergies and needing a bath sometimes, depending on the amount. Just take a cloth and wipe the eyes down.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Duke gets watery eyes, especially when the allergens are high. But then, so do I! lol

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Molly gets watery eyes from allergies to pollen and grass. Only time you should be concerned if its constantly runny or has more a discharge instead of water.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Both Daisy and Rocky have watery eyes too. As many vets as we've been to with Daisy for her issues, not one has made a comment about her eyes so I don't worry about it too much.

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
I just use a napkin with warm water and clena under her eyes. She actually seems to like it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts