I should mention, too, that I try to use as many environmentally friendly products in my house as possible (including the dye/perfume-free laundry detergent) because they tend to bother me less than regular cleansers and detergents - for instance, Pine Sol, bleach, and some bathroom cleansers tend to make me ill and give me migraines. I suspect Spock has developed allergies - no dog sneezes so much every day for no reason, and we're getting that checked out at our next vet visit - so anything I can do to cut down on the chemicals and perfumes he's exposed to is probably better for him as well.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.