Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Beagle forum! Looking for help with in ongoing war of pee in our home. Our male (7) and female (3) beagles, who by observation love each other; play, cuddle, romp, no food aggression, etc. are waging a war of pee in our bedrooms. Assuming this is territory marking, but shampooing carpets every weekend is getting very old! What can we do, any advice?

·
Super Moderator
5,138 Posts
Hmmm, sounds odd for their age. Maybe one of them has an infection. I notice if Molly has an infection Oliver is more interested in her pee spots in the yard. How has the water drinking been?

·
Registered
6,045 Posts
I would first ban the bedroom since thats where the problem is as you state. I would think the first time was an accident but more after that would make me prevent them from being in that room.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I would get them all tested for an UTI, absolutely. Are you cleaning the carpets with an enzyme cleaner?

Cassie is right, keep them out of there for now.

·
Super Moderator
5,138 Posts
Yes, UTI or some type of infection or even an issue that causes increased drinking. I agree to close that door and be sure to really clean those spots good with special pet cleaner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts