Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I've been blessed with a dog who generally hates water (you have to see Rio at bath time) but will tolerate the rain. Not driving monsoons but a mild drizzle and she'll grin and bear it.

How about some of you guys, any trouble with walks in the rain?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
No problem here.... I hate it though!!! :grr:
This morning was very funny, she was prancing around during the walk, enjoying herself....
Towards the end though I could see she is getting a bit shivery so - straight home /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
The rain brings out great scents so the Bagel insists on sniffing in the rain. Since most of our rain comes with lightning I sometimes get to be the mean one who won’t take him “walking in the rain.” The harder the rain, the happier the Bagel and the wetter bob gets.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
No rain for Jersey. If she really has to pee she'll go quick and run back up the stairs. A couple of weeks ago it rained for three or four days straight. Jersey actually pooped in the house one day because she didn't want to go out and get wet. :angry:

Eleanor, I just went and checked the weather report for NYC after seeing your post about Chloe shivering. I'm so jealous of you right now! It's in the 90's here with feel's like temps that will cross the 100 degree mark. :freak:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Molly is just the opposite - getting caught in the rain during one of our walks will stop her dead in her tracks she won't budge - I had to carry her home once! But Bath time is a treat - she's so calm she'll just stand and let me bath her then she'll stand on her towl until I dry her. That probably has nothing to with the fact she KNOWS she going to get a cookie after :exactly:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts