Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Pam, was this story on channel 30 this morning? I have my breakfast with them every morning, 6:30-7, but I missed this!
Thanks so much for posting this. Just last week I bought Shiloh a Dingo knotted bone and was complaining because she wouldn't have anything to do with it. For once I'm glad she's so picky about her treats!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Genie
I didn't see it this morning when I was watching between 5:30 and 6. Also Wtnh didn't have it on either?
Again I'm not sure if it has to do with the raw hide treat or another type? The first time I heard of the Dingo brand was last week on this website....

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Here's a whole list of recalled stuff from the FDA... the dingo things are 3rd or 4th one down.

"The products affected were sold at Target, PetSmart and other retailers. The products subject to this voluntary recall are Dingo CHICK'N JERKY 3.5 oz. and 8 oz. for dogs and Dingo Kitty CHICKEN JERKY 1.5 oz. for cats and Dingo Ferret CHICKEN JERKY 1.5 oz for ferrets.

Laboratory testing has shown that some samples of these chicken jerky treats were contaminated with Salmonella. The company is recalling all these products out of an abundance of caution."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts