Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
snoopy seems to vocalize everything she is feeling! haha its actually hilarious - does anyone elses beagle do this??
today was the big test of leaving her alone - she was by herself for 2 hours...
when i came home she was quite and calm but soooo excited to see me..and she didn't pee in her crate or do anything bad!!!
so i let her out and she started clucking like a chicken! hahahahaha.. for like 5 minutes straight it was hilarious. she seems to make new sounds all the time... and really express herself. its funny

do your beagles cluck??? hahaha

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Hmmm, I wonder if you have a litte hunter on your hands? Ours make a chicken cackling sound when they pick up a scent in the back yard. They run, tails wagging, noses sniffing and cackle.

Our Sadie is more verbal and Pooh Bear.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Chloe almost talk when I come home.... she makes the funniest voices. Can't really describe them.

When my cousin comes for a visit, though - she cries. It's the funniest thing ever, and it's only with her. She dances around her and is crying..... she settles down a few minutes later.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Bones howls at everything. She also sings along when we're calling to them if we draw out the vowel sounds in their names. Spock is quiet most of the time, though he does some gentle growling when the two of them are roughhousing. He also barks at the leaf blower, vacuum cleaner, and canned air if you spray it near his nose, his daddy found out the other day.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Banjo is also very vocal! Every time I leave the room he starts howling and crying. It's actually kind of cute, lol.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Susi sometimes sounds like she is really hurt, strange noise but we know it means she picked up a scent. Snoopy is only vocal in the barking mode. He has a strange bark which makes passersbye laugh.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts