Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my husband is uploading a few videos on youtube, I wanted to share them with you. The first one is named the hunter: Luce and Dream fight for an unidentified hairy object, not really good quality, but nice.
The Hunter

The second one is named Sabina, it's my dad's house in the country, where we use to spend our free weekends. Milla and Luce on it.
Sabina

And two more to come :biglaugh:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Wow - great videos! The country house is gorgeous!! What a lovely travel advertisement for the Italian countryside (all the better for having beagles!)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, I should try to sell the video :angel: Honestly, since my husband is the one who edits the videos I can't pretend them to be only about the Beags; I'd love it though /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
The videos are very nice, (You did have the links the first time--I just clicked on the video titles.) Your girls are so cute. And Your father's country home is absolutely lovely! What a wonderful place to spend your weekends! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A new one: shots from the park, a hotel room and our trip to north Italy two years ago /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Featuring Luce the Singer and Luce the Swimmer -> Click Here

And another one: swimming lessons :biglaugh: -> Click Here

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Great videos. I adore the country home. Whereabouts was that lake in N Italy? Your beagle loves swimming!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep, Luce adores the water /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif The lake was in Trentino Alto Adige, it's Braies Lake /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
555 Posts
I loved all 4 videos, but the hunter was my favorite. It kind of looked like those crazy fight scenes in movies. It is great that Luce swims. Emma likes water, but is afraid of the waves. :rolleyes: Maybe someday she will go in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts