Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
TOO FUNNY! She must feel awfully secure to allow the bed to be made while she's still sleeping!

It's wonderful to see pictures of Betty!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Loved the video! My Maggie has hairy pads also. Back when I took Mags to PetSmart for an occasional bath, I would have them trim her pads. They told me that she was the only beagle they had ever seen with such hairy feet!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Amazing!!! I thought the star of the video was the one on TOP of the covers, then you zoomed in on the breathing bed and I nearly died laughing!
What a sweet, beautiful girl!
My girl Zowie once burrowed under the covers without my knowing, I ran into the room and lept onto the bed and nearly got bit!! The perils of owning a ninja beagle...

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yeah, I thought your dog was on top of the covers as well.

I quite enjoyed the video as well. Too cute!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally Posted By: ZowieAmazing!!! I thought the star of the video was the one on TOP of the covers, then you zoomed in on the breathing bed and I nearly died laughing!
The one on top of the covers is Lucy, our Lab mix. I think she's too black to show up very well on tape! LOL

·
Registered
91 Posts
Originally Posted By: TwoBeagleDawgs
Originally Posted By: ZowieAmazing!!! I thought the star of the video was the one on TOP of the covers, then you zoomed in on the breathing bed and I nearly died laughing!
The one on top of the covers is Lucy, our Lab mix. I think she's too black to show up very well on tape! LOL
What? evasmama is one of us? I feel honoured. Great video! My Dugan and Bailey are just like Betty. Like one of my mom's favourite quotes from the Bible, none of these things move me. LOL!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally Posted By: momtothreebeagles
TwoBeagleDawgs said:
What? evasmama is one of us? I feel honoured. Great video! My Dugan and Bailey are just like Betty. Like one of my mom's favourite quotes from the Bible, none of these things move me. LOL!
Yeah, evasmama is my user name for most forums these days. I was TwoBeagleDawgs before I had my human kid!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Chica would do the same thing if she was allowed on the bed.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
That is adorable. I have lazy dogs, but I don't think they are quite that bad. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.