Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Li'l Girl has this strange bump that appears on her left rear hip frequently. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif It appeared again a few days ago, and this time it looks like there might be some drainage.

So, it was off to the vet this morning. He says it appears to be a Granuloma, and would need to be removed at some point. Since this has been going on for awhile, I opted to make an appointment to remove it. July 16 will be the day. Have any of your beagles had this kind of growth?

While we were at the vet's, Li'l Girl got her annual shots. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif She's moving very slowly this afternoon, and I can tell she hurts. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Amber had surgery a couple of times on some cysts that she had. She was a bit of a drama queen though, so it's hard to tell how much it really hurt her. I hope that L'il Girl is feeling better soon. Give her some extra lovin' from Jersey and me!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
aawww poor Li'l Girl ....Sammy hasn't had anything like that but I sure hope she is feeling better soon .....

give her a big kiss from me and Sammy !!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Poor L'il Girl! Not a fun day ... I have never heard of granulomas -- interesting that it comes and goes. Hugs to both of you!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Poor baby. Give her lots of extra hugs and a treat or two. Hope she feels better soon.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Sweet Lil Girl,

Sorry you had a not-so-great day. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

~Denise

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Hope your little girl will soon be fit. Our first beagle had cysts removed, she was fine afterwards. A friends dog has had a couple removed, because they got in the way of a joint. Good luck I'm sure she will be fine.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
As usual, I'm late catching up on the news.....I hope Lil'Girl is feeling better now, and I wish you luck with the surgery......belly rubs to her from us :angel:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts