Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I can't believe it's been nearly a year, but our little girls turn one next Tuesday. This weekend we are having a birthday party for them at a local dog park with lots of their doggy friends and a birthday cake! Hopefully the cake arrives on time, it was sent yesterday.

Sorry I haven't been around much, my mum was diagnosed with bowel cancer and has had the operation to remove the tumour and reconnect her bowel.. now we just wait for the pathology results to see if the cancers spread.

Hopefully we can all have a great day on Sunday and I'll have lots of photos to post for you next week of their party! There will only be one other beagle there (smeagle's Daisy!), but there will be lots of other breeds.

I can't wait!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Wow, time really flies, doesn't it!! Happy Birthday to the supergirls and extra hugs and kisses from Boeing and Me!!! :happyhappy:

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom's illness /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It does fly /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif We've only had them since January 19, 2007 but, their actual birthdate is the 27th November 2007.

I'll make a special thread for them next Tuesday!

They'll be surely spoilt this weekend!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hope they have a great Birthday Bash /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
I love your little avitar! Too cute!!

I hope everything turns out ok with your mum. How worried you all must be. Big hugs to all of you.

~Kerstin :heart:

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Oh what a fun time for the birthday girls! Take lots of pics to share with us!

Sorry to hear about your mother. Hope the pathology results are good.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
So sorry to hear about your mum, hope all goes well there.
Shall wait until Tuesday to wish the girls a happy birthday.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Sorry to hear about your mother -- wish they would come up with cures for this nasty, nasty disease! Looking forward to birthday party photos and stories --

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hope the reports are all good for your Mom.

I will be looking forward to pics and reports of the birthday party!

Time does fly, doesn't it?

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
So sorry about your mum, will add my hopes for encouraging reports. I love your pictures so will be waiting to see your lovely girls Tuesday. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well their birthday cake arrived today, safe and sound! Cept, I've shown so many people (who of course think I'm a loony! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ) the E in Leia's big bone has come off. So I'll be trying to mend that before Sunday! Apparently "normal" people just say "happy birthday" and give their dog a bone... We are throwing a party for ours! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Thank you all for your thoughts on Mum, we still don't know any results, will hopefully soon! All this worrying isn't helping any of us.

I can't wait till Sunday, it's going to be lots of fun! I need to find the memory card for the camera, Andrew's not very happy with me because I've lost it. Whoops!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Erin & Andrew:
Well their birthday cake arrived today, safe and sound! Cept, I've shown so many people (who of course think I'm a loony! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif ) the E in Leia's big bone has come off. So I'll be trying to mend that before Sunday! Apparently "normal" people just say "happy birthday" and give their dog a bone... We are throwing a party for ours! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Thank you all for your thoughts on Mum, we still don't know any results, will hopefully soon! All this worrying isn't helping any of us.

I can't wait till Sunday, it's going to be lots of fun! I need to find the memory card for the camera, Andrew's not very happy with me because I've lost it. Whoops!
Can't wait Erin it will be an awesome day!!!

I am SO looking forward to it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Oh, and Daisy the monster is too :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts