Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this bed for Molly today at CVS for $5.99. They had big stacks of them. The other color option was a reddish one. I figured for 5.99, if she chews it, its no big deal. Now she has 3 beds plus the greyhound's larger beds to share!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
We picked two up for our beagles! They're a little small but they still love them!

the doggie area with all their pillows and toy box

Rocky enjoying his new little bed on the couch

Daisy enjoying her bed on the couch

But they're not spoiled!!

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its too funny to see all the beds you have! Molly loves hers.

If you go to www.cvs.com you can check you local flyers for the beds.

·
Registered
276 Posts
haha...there is a reason for all the beds...we are trying to dog proof the house...if they fall over anywhere, they will probably land on a padded surface...there is also a dog bed in our bedroom that Rocky uses (Daisy sleeps with us) and their crate has a queen size comforter all bunched up to their liking

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I wonder if they still have the beds. I want one for Lucky! He needs a bed for the living room. He already has a futon/bed for his room.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Haha!! You'd think with all those pillows we'd never have a dog on the couch... we all know how that goes. lol

The CVS we went too had a bunch of them, so it would be worth checking out if you still want one

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CVS still had some this week!!!! I might get one more to keep around. Molly is taking hers on vacation with this week

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I bought this exact bed at Ross last weekend. If they still have any I am going to get some more this weekend. Maggie hasn't been in her bed because the cats won't get out of it.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Yes I got 2 the other day. For the price I don't care what they do to them.

My hope is at night they decide they are way more comfortable than the queen size dog bed and will sleep in them. I'm sure they are thinking the other way around...

Also might have to go get 2 more as I found one of the cats curled up in it today.

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The CVS flyer has them on sale still this week for 5.99 and a new color - black and white

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.