Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been on vacation for a week now. Anyhow since I have been home Mizu has decided to go on a peeing rampage on the couch, the new rug and of course gotta get the carpet also and lets not forget the crate. He has done with with no warning at all. It's like outta no where he just pees. He was totally fine then all of a sudden this. Any ideas ?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL! That is what I was thinking...he also is not used to us being home for so many hours.
Like in the mornings after he eats and goes out it's crate time cause mom and dad are off to work.
Since we have been home he has been out of his crate for long hours. He gives me the weirdest look like " uh what are you doing home?" Well I hope he does fine next week.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Dogs are creatures of habit, and don't like their routine upset. :eyes: Ours don't pee when there's been a change, but we can tell they're affected. For some reason, they always seem to be worn out when we come home from a trip. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif Maybe they worry that we won't return.

·
Registered
751 Posts
are u taking him out as often or at the same time as when you were working. I found trying to keep to the schedule helped Marley when I was off. I kept him out longer and more which meant increase in potty breaks but I still put him in his crate for naps, bed at the same time, up at the same time, etc.

When he is out playing he needs to go pee more. Have you increased his potty breaks?

good luck.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea we took him out more often since we were on vacation cause I was paranoid that he would pee, and well he did! Now we are back to work and Mizu is on his normal usual schedule. Up at 530 and to bed by 9 or 930.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts