Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these at Target today. It says on the back of the pack that they are a US company, so I think these are pretty safe. The brand is Waggin Train.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Be cautious with this brand. There was a lot of information on it during the recall. You could probably do a search and find some of the information. If I remember they are an American owned company operating in China. The chicken is irradiated. A lot of people thought it made their dogs sick. The company said those people were overfeeding. I would just be careful and watch for any unusual symptoms.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hmmm...to me that sounds like a fancy way of concealing where they really manufacture the product. It doesn't say Made in USA. It says that the company is American owned and run. Where are they running the facility though?

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, poo! I was hoping I'd found a decent brand! Daisy LOVES this stuff, so I really wanted to find some for her.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jerseyHmmm...to me that sounds like a fancy way of concealing where they really manufacture the product. It doesn't say Made in USA. It says that the company is American owned and run. Where are they running the facility though?
Yikes...they're playing a sneaky game of semantics here. ...American owned company and operates US MANAGED facilities

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have used this brand with Blue for a year now, it is the only thing that keeps him from drooling and vomiting on car rides. I can say that my husband has been sharing it with him and neither have had any ill effects. My co-workers also use this with their dogs and none of them have had any problems either. We are very careful about what we give Blue and check all of the websites and FDA lists before we give him anything and most of our treats are made fresh in our own kitchen, but he does eat the jerky on a daily basis.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts