Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor Jersey. Her tummy has been bothering her since last night. She's been having diarhhea every hour or two all day. She woke up three times during the night because she had to go out. I feel so bad. The vets office is closed for the holiday, so I've just followed the same regimen as usual. I had some Metronidazole left over from last time, so I gave her one of them. Mike made her some chicken and rice while I was at work. She just looks so unhappy. She's been cuddling up under the covers even more than usual(we keep a blanket on the couch for her to cuddle under). I took a nap earlier and she slept with me, cuddling even closer than usual. I've also got a can of Science Diet w/d to give her. I hope she's feeling better soon. My poor girl. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif I wonder what she got into this time!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for checking up Sandy! Jersey seems to be feeling much better. No poops at all today, but that's to be expected seeing as how she's hardly had any real food. It seems the metronidazole did it's job. Thank goodness!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts