Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you believe these girls are 9 months old? Far out time flies.. Better start organising their 1st birthday party!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Mum thinks I'm stupid.

I took these photos this morning of the girls "lounging" around watching me iron daddy's uniform.

We've booked in for a camping weekend in a few weeks with the Beagle Club. There are 10 cabins and members of the club and their beagles go there for the weekend and enjoy beagle activities. They are doing bush walks, obedience, agility, sniffing... And the owners get to enjoy a great bbq saturday night. I can't wait! The cabins allow animals inside and each cabin has it's own fenced off yard for your dog. Sounds fun, I can't wait!

Hope you enjoy the pics /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

EDIT: I just noticed you can see how dirty their paws are! We have had cyclonic conditions in Brisbane, QLD, Australia for the past 4 days which of course means digging in the garden just became even more fun! I have a towel at the back door to wipe their feet when they enter the house.

(... Erin)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well aren't they just too cute :heart: ! The beagle on the left sure does like to pose for the camera. Hope you have fun on your camping trip and take lots of pictures!! Sounds very exciting. I wish I could take Mizu out camping too. We have The Beagle Brigade here in San Diego but I am not sure if they do camping trips.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha, funny you say that. That's Leia. Everytime we take photos, we always seem to have LOTS of her and hardly any of Sally. She's such a little poser. Very photogenic I think. Also the noisy pup out of both of them.

(... Erin)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great pictures Erin. The girls are so beautiful! It's amazing how fast the time goes. I just celebrated Jersey's two year adoption anniversary. I can't beleive it's already been that long. Anyway, the camping trip sounds great. Fenced in yards for the dogs? WOW! Talk about pet friendly. And don't worry about your Mom thinking you're crazy for wanting to throw a party for the girls birthday. I did for both of Jersey's birthdays. I even contacted some of the families with other dogs from her litter and their mom and made it a family reunion!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Lovely pictures! I have just loved watching your two grow up. Let your mom think you are crazy but Lucky has had a birthday party for each year he has been alive (2 so far). I just invite other dogs and make doggie cake. It's good times! I am so jealous of your camping trip! That sounds absolutely wonderful. You will have to take a lot of pictures. I can't wait to hear about it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Awwww... adorable pups!!! :heart:

We'd love to find something like that around here... especially the sniffing.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
How very cute!

Just last night, I pulled the camera out and couldn't get Duke to sit still to save my life, so I put it back. Later that night, he was in the cutest of poses all night and Dave was like, "Where's the camera, you need to get these poses!" LOL, guess I need to carry it with me at all times.

Your twins are adorable. I think a b-day party would be great fun and your camping weekend sounds like a blast!

·
Registered
135 Posts
They sure do grow up fast! they are very cute! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
An all beagle get away sounds like a fun and noisy time!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts