Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I haven't been around here a lot lately, but I'm slowly catching up. With Christmas/New Year, looking after mum and taking her for hospital appointments, it's been quite busy!

Last weekend we've had our girls for 12 months and boy has it flown. They grown so much in that 12 months and given us so much joy.

Here are some updated photos from last weekend at the beach. They sure do heart the beach!

Sally waiting for us:

Leia waiting for us:

Sally squinting, Leia scratching:

Leia feeling the wind in her ears:

Leia frolicking in the waves:

Daddy and puppies taking a stroll:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cont:

Sally begging for her treat and Leia waiting patiently:

Leia (L), Sally ® running along the beach:

Beagle train wooo w000t:

Waiting again:

Waiting again:

Sally found something interesting:

They wait for us alot because they go racing off ahead and say hello to some random dog, play a bit, then stand there and wait for us to catch up. Funny girls.

·
Registered
452 Posts
They are very good dogs.....If I let mine off a leash...I would never see them again....You are very lucky.....They are also great looking beagles...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are very lucky that we can let them off leash. They love it!

GC: We go to the spit down the Gold Coast. We'll be going down tomorrow if you wanted to join us?

There's 1km of off leash beach to walk and it's great!

·
Registered
509 Posts
we would love to but I have to work /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

maybe next time!!!

thanks though!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Gorgeous girls! I always enjoy your pictures....thanks for posting them....ahhhhhhh.....I'm spending a few days in Florida next week on the beach....can't wait.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
E&A, I always love seeing pictures of you girls... they are so beautiful and sweet....

And you ARE lucky that they actually wait for you /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Thank you so much for the newest group of pictures -- your pups are just so gorgeous! Please tell your Mom that prayers are headed her way.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
What beautiful young ladies they have both become!

I'm interested in their harnesses, too - we have been trying without success for a year to find something that doesn't give Booker sores under her arms and these look like they could work - do they have a brand name or is there a website I could check them out on?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I love love the beagle train !!!!!!!

they are beautiful girls !!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:Originally posted by BookerMoose:
What beautiful young ladies they have both become!

I'm interested in their harnesses, too - we have been trying without success for a year to find something that doesn't give Booker sores under her arms and these look like they could work - do they have a brand name or is there a website I could check them out on?
We actually sell them (http://www.twosmallpuppies.com), they are the "PUPPIA" brand in the soft mesh harness (product code PDCF-AC30). But, I'm sure there is somewhere over in the US that sells them as the brand has only just made it Australian shores. I'm sure there are some on EBAY in the US that I've seen before. They are VERY comfortable for the dogs, they are machine washable and last forever if looked after properly. The neck isn't adjustable, but the back strap is. The girls have a Large now, but they do go up to XL and come in a variety of colours.

Thank you for every's comments, we also think they are absolutely beautiful and a great joy to own /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif We would never take them off leash when going for a walk in suburbia or somewhere where there are hazards, but on the beach they are excellent.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Always love your pics, your beautiful girls! Such pretty coloring and you always take such good pics. Half the time when I go to shoot a photo my pups move ! LOL.
Thanks for posting the update, doesnt hardly seem like a year that you have had them, does it?
Judi

1 - 20 of 24 Posts