Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She had been weaned of the prednizone and getting one diuretic pill a day. I don't think she smiles as much now. But that may just be me.
Rascal is about 11 years old now. She sleeps a lot and gets really tired out if she runs too much. That might just be age too.
She still has the retching sounding cough. I am always looking over at her when she does cough.
Rascal is eating well. We take her back in to the vets in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for all your good thoughts for our fur baby!
techie

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I'm so glad you updated techie! Eating well is a good sign.

Keep up updated as you can, and skritches and kisses to Rascal <3

·
Super Moderator
5,110 Posts
Awww, poor little Rascal. Thank you for updating us. Molly is 14 and she has really good days and some bad ones too.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well Rascal sleeps a lot more now and gets more tired. Other wise things are about the same. Except I tend to be more depressed :(

techie

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
It's hard when they get older! Sending hugs to you and Rascal (and Sophie sends licks and snuggles).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sending good thoughts and vibes to you and Rascal.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I'm sorry you're more depressed techie. I know it must be heartbreaking. Sending hugs if you want them.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update for March 26. Rascal has been doing very well since I was last here. Yesterday and today she has been very lethargic and coughing a lot more. These are scary times and no time is good to lose her. I just hope she can keep going a few more weeks. We are skipping the short walks now.
teche

·
Registered
5,960 Posts
Thank you for the update. Hoping she's able to be good with her compromised condition. Sending good thoughts and (((Hugs))) for you Techie

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Thank you so much for checking in @techie I hope she does well at least until all this lockdown stuff is handled.

·
Super Moderator
5,110 Posts
I hope she is just having a bad patch and feels better soon.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rascal wouldn't eat today until just now 4:05 PM PST USA. She even ignorred the pop corn until then.BUT Rascal ate everything in both bowls:D
techie

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Well that's something. I'm glad she polished off the food in the end. Hoping tomorrow is better.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The new favorite food is a hot dog!:D She gobbles it right down. Rascals' eye are so sad now. It breaks my heart. Hubby took the two of us on a ride. He had to pick up an order from Wal Mart. Rascal perked up on the ride and then lay back down. She gets tired so easily.
techie

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Xerxes says Rascal has good taste in dinner.

The ride sounds lovely.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Daily Rascal update. Rascal had a very bad night she was gasping for breath most of the night. Rascal usually is waiting until afternoon to eat anything. I am sure she is losing weight. Oh how I wish I could do something to help her breathe!
techie

1 - 20 of 27 Posts