Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I haven't said much about Luigi of late, so I thought I'd give an update.

Crate training has become bathroom training. We put him in the bathroom with a pee pad whenever we go anywhere or when we sleep.

He's gotten better with the ringing of the bell by the door to go outside, so thats good. he likes to change it up though. sometimes he'll ignore the bell and bark at us, and sometimes he'll just sit at the door n stare.

The dog park: it's not open yet. We thought it'd be open after the build day last weekend, but it turns out it doesn't open until *this* weekend. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/animal18.gif Oh well.

While at the park where the dog park will be housed (a great place to walk the dog even without an open dog park) I ran into a year old beagle named Chief. Luigi played with him for 15 minutes. They were having so much fun, I felt bad taking him away.

Guess that's all for now. Some new pics will be coming soon.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Originally Posted By: Luigi88He's gotten better with the ringing of the bell by the door to go outside, so thats good. he likes to change it up though. sometimes he'll ignore the bell and bark at us, and sometimes he'll just sit at the door n stare.
That's a major milestone for sure!! I'm finding potty training to be our biggest challenge. I KNOW Maggie knows she's supposed to go potty outside, because she goes everytime I take her out. But she refuses to go to the door and let me know when she needs to go. It's just much more convenient for her to find a corner in the house and go. Grrrrrr!!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Glad things are looking up for you and Luigi, hope he enjoys the dog-park this weekend. We dont have those round here, which is a shame.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Glad to hear things are going well. Keep up with the bell, it's the only way Lucky will tell us he needs to go outside!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts