Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, folks! I've been working on scanning the pictures of Maggie taken before I got a digital camera. Here are a few of the very first ones I took when she became my family (hard to see what I added to the last pic -- it's a cocktail!):

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
Re: Baby Pictures of Maggie

HA HA! Love the cocktail, Maggie! What a beautiful young lady you were! Good thing you just got even cuter! Your sleeping position is very similar to Henry's, complete with the smashed up face and squint of intense concentration.

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Re: "Baby" Pictures of Maggie

So sweet! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif
I think it's adorable how in the second picture and one pic in your avatar she's laying almost the exact same way /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts

She looks like a little puppy, Judy!

Jamie's observation is a good one...she is laying in almost the exact same postion! The only difference is that her face is a bit more white in her senior picture. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

I also like the one of her propped up against the back of the sofa. When they get to a certain weight, they balance pretty easily in that position. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thPhew.gif

She's so beautiful! How is she feeling today?

~Denise

·
Registered
865 Posts

Oh so cute!! She looks like such an angel when she is resting! It is amazing how quickly they grow up. When it dawned on me that Toby would be 8 this year, I was just in awe! Where does the time go?

She was a very pretty girl and is a very pretty lady!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Maggie you were just as gorgeous as a youngster as you are today. I love the way she's all cuddled up in the third picture. And the cockatiel in the last one is great! Thanks for sharing Judy! Give Miss Maggie some extra belly rubs from me and Jersey

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Maggie you were a lovely young lady, and have grown into a regal senior beauty. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks, guys! She really does still have many of the same "poses", especially curling up to sleep and, of course, she is still sleeping on her pile of pillows on Mommy's bed! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif Denise -- today is an okay day. She gets very bad diarrhea for a day after her weekly dose of ivermectin so vet wants me to split the tiny dose into two teeny doses a few days apart. He also wants me to bring her in every two weeks for a weigh-in since she is not eating very much. She is about 5 lbs. underweight now -- not sure what option we have if she loses much more. Other than the days with diarrhea, she is in pretty good spirits! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif
I do have lots more pics to scan -- I'll do my best not to bore everyone!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Maggie, you are one pretty beagle all the way from puppyhood (kinda... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif) 'till now!

Beautiful /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Registered
865 Posts

Oh, Judy, I am new and didn't realize the tough time Maggie is having. I am glad to hear she is in good spirits.

Also, we just moved from Sarasota, so we weren't far from you. Florida is a great place to be a dog owner!!!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

You could never bore us with such lovely pics of a beautiful lady /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

·
Registered
1,440 Posts

Originally Posted By: judymaggieI'll do my best not to bore everyone!
Judy, like we could ever be bored with pictures of a beagle - especially one we know and love as much as sweet Maggie! I say keep 'em coming!!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts

She was just as beautiful then as she is now Judy. Brings tears to my eyes......they're SO precious no matter the age, but I'm sure it seems like YESTERDAY that she was just a youngster. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts

Wonderful pictures Judy. Share as many as you want, we love them.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts

Oh Maggie, you are as beautiful today as you were as a youngster. Actually, more so because now your face has the wise look of a gorgeous senior. What great pics!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

I love all of the pictures... Maggie is just beautiful, then and now!
And the french kiss picture - I totally relate /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

1 - 20 of 24 Posts