Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I wanted to give you all a update on my princess. First..after 3 days of having her we changed her name. lol she is now Cleopatra but we call her Cleo. Ginger just didnt fit and she responses better now to this name...plus it fits her. I took her to the vet and she is in great health. they wanted me to spay her and I dont know if I should of not.

My questions are...

1. Do I have to get her spayed? Is it in her best interest to do it?

2. Do I have to buy the PB Kong stuffing treats at the store or can I use jar peanut butter.

3. The edges of her ears are brown like on her face..will it spread and change color over time?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cleo is 6 months. I loved the way beagles look. They are so cute. I saw her and wanted her once I met her. I know not much about Beagels at all. Her breeder told me she was a Queen Elizabeth Pocket Beagle. What that means I dont know...but she was so cute and sweet that I wanted to make her my baby girl.

I have a appt to have her spayed tomorrow so I will keep it. I dont plan on breeding...i would not even know what to do lol. I only have tried PB with the kong. I will try veggies next.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. I appreciate all your great and much needed advice. Cleo has her spay appt tomorrow. I drop her off at 8:30am and pick her up at 4:30pm. So she cant have any food or water for breakfast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.