Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Very cool. I love the pic of Uno with Snoopy, very cute. I was particularly fond of the pic of Uno with the Marine, very touching story!

·
Registered
959 Posts
I love this little guy. He lives just miles from my son, and son #1 has seen him around town often. What a great representative for beagles.

Cathy J

·
Registered
865 Posts
That is just SO cool! I'm sad that Uno's reign is over. He really has been a great representative of not only Beagles, but just dogs (especially show dogs) in general! He HAS to be the most popular Westminster winner in a long, long time!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
To me, the best part of last night's Westminster was getting to see so much of Uno.
He's a wonderful ambassador for beagles, and all dogs. I was very touched by the segment with the young veteran, the little girl, and Uno.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Uno is such a great Beagle representative. It looks like he's made a lot of people happy this year. I love the picture of him laying down...he's got the Freagle pose going.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Awww....I missed the airing last night. I watched some re-cap on their website. I was bummed that neither beagle even made the first cut out of the Hounds =(

I wish I didn't have to watch the whole thing to see the Uno segments.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts