Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the dog park tonight, and lo and behold, there were 3 other beagles, and two beagle mixes! That's the most beagles I've ever been around. Luigi had a blast, particularly with on two year old beag. They chased each other all over the place, and wrestled a bit too. I've always wondered how he'd get along with a beag closer to his age, now I know!

Combine that with a trip to the ren faire earlier today, and he's sleeping soundly tonight!

·
Registered
865 Posts
That's cool! One town I lived in, the beagle owners scheduled a beagle play day once a month at the dog park!! I never got to go, but I thought that was such a great idea!

Can't wait to see pics!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
That sounds great!! Can't wait to see the pictures. Here in NY we have a beagle meetup (like Buffy mentioned) once a month (appx.) and Chloe an I went to 2 so far. There is actually one today, but we can't go.

Come on - upload those pictures

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Everyone looks tuckered out!
Luigi's coloring/markings are so distinctive that I bet the other beagle owners commented on it. He really is handsome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.