Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
WooHoo! We were watching and he was amazing! So cute and such a crowd pleaser. Glad to see the crotchety judges saw the winning beagle personality in Uno and gave him the prize he deserved!!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Even the commentators couldn't believe how wildly popular he was with the crowd.

The judge who picked him Hound Group winner is from Indianapolis, Indiana ....
The judge who picked him Best in Show is from Marietta, Georgia ......

:bounce: :bounce2: Those boys from the midwest and the south MUST have had a beagle in their background SOMEWHERE!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
We were watching on the edge of our seats with Beags in both of our laps...when the announcement came, I think Peggy

...and then we both

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I was so excited, you'd have thought it was one of MINE! I am just THRILLED!!!! Finally judges that see what we've known all along!!!!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :happyhappy: :heart:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts

MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF 'NUMERO UNO'

WHO WOULDN'T LOVE THIS FACE?!

MAKING HISTORY

·
Registered
46 Posts
He was so handsome! Even my Fiance commented on what a good looking dog he was. I was so happy he won!

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
I love the first pic, he looks a lot like a very
young Duke! (But Duke had a larger black cape).
Other than that, he is a "spitting image" of what
Duke looked like! :thumbup: And my vote for the
caption to accompany that pic is, "Is this my new
food bowl"?! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great for Uno, great for beagles in general.

BAD for those who only see a cute beagle face and say... I WANT ONE! They have no idea what they are in for.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Joe -- I couldn't agree with you more!!!

As happy as I am to see Uno take BIS, there will likely be more rescue beagles to be had, unless the breeders are VERY careful how the propective owners are screened.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good breeders understand the danger in popularity. They take great pains in keeping the breed sound. Its the mills & BYBs that are the problem.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Uno is wonderful. I think he won when he bayed at the judge. When they had interviewed the judge prior to the Best in Show, he said he would know by something that a particular dog did during the event. I think Uno did that. Beagles rule!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts