Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having a local dog show here in Greenville, South Carolina this weekend. There is a rumor Uno is making an appearance Saturday or Sunday. I am going tomorrow when the beagles are showing to see if I can see Uno but I can't make it Sunday! I will post pictures of Uno if I am lucky enough to see him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Take your camera.....we'd love Uno pictures!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
He is such a cute boy and I'm amazed at the World wide attention he has gained. I can't think of a time that the BIS at Westminster has created such a buzz. There was a story in today's paper about Uno and beagles, in general. Basically, it was beagle lovers trying to educate the general public about the energy and stubbornness of beagles, so that people don't go out buying beagle pups that they aren't prepared to deal with.

Hope you get to catch a peek at this history making handsome beagle.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It was kind of funny. I took Bianca (my beagle) the vet today, and almost everyone in the office was "its a beagle like the one who won the dog show". Uno sure is a phenomenom!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't get to see Uno today. I only saw his handler. But I did some absolutely beautiful beagles, none as nearly as beautiful as Uno though. I guess Uno was resting. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts