Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

don't think I'll be getting any work done tonight !!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Re: uh oh ...foster puppy is starting to grow on m

hence my question when you posted the first picture the other day.... I just don't know how you can let something as adorable like this little girl go...?!?!?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts

All I know is that I wouldn't be able to let her go either. She is so adorable.

I have a beagle lab mix and although he is black, I think they resemble eachother. I wonder if that is what she is?!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

Awww adorable doggie, great photos.

I fostered for a while and it was very hard letting them go so I had to stop because I kept getting upset.

When I went to collect Sherry from her foster home the lady cried buckets right infront of me, I felt so bad for her.

·
Registered
295 Posts

What a sweetie! Don't know if I could let that one go either.

When I was leaving with Daisy, her foster said "Be a good girl Daisy, and have a good life." That made ME cry!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Originally Posted By: DaisyTheDevilDogWhat a sweetie! Don't know if I could let that one go either.

When I was leaving with Daisy, her foster said "Be a good girl Daisy, and have a good life." That made ME cry!
that is what I say to each and every one of my fosters (some 15-20 over the past year). I just keep telling myself that if I keep even one foster then I have one less spot to save another one. I made a firm committment to save as many beagles as I possibly could when I started this and even though I am a little sad to see most of them go, it warms my heart to know they will be loved for the rest of their lives /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts

How could she not "grow on you"? She is just precious-looking. At least she has a forever home to go to so you have a built-in time limitation. I am reading a collection of short stories about dog adoptions put together by PetFinder -- most of the stories involve a foster home and there are many descriptions of tearful partings as the dogs go off to their forever homes!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts

Oh what an adorable pup! Yes, I think you are going to find it more than difficult to part with her.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts