1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Appetite good
Nose cold and wet
No tenderness anywhere upon palpation
Energy level = 0. Zilch. Nada. Nill. Zip.

Not at all my Dardog. Not even interested in cleaning Paddy's teeth tonight. Dad says he's been like this all day long. He's approaching 5 years and has never ever had a single health or emotional problem.

Thoughts?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Poop & pee okay? If appetite and thirst remain okay, I would just keep a close eye on him. You also might want to limit jumping up and down (off and on bed, etc.) just in case he pulled a muscle. I am assuming you palpated his spine. Watch and wait for now ... hopefully, he will perk up soon!

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep. Did a spinal manipulation, checked paws, pasterns, knees, hips, elbows, eyeballs.

Just an off day I guess. Poor little tyke. Oh... he is cleaning Pad's teeth as I type this. I'll consider that improvement?

·
Registered
862 Posts
If all else is okay, I guess it's just one of those days when they've decided to not do anything for a change? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I'm stumped. Hope Dardog has perked up as I'm typing this.

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks very much boys and girls. Your posts are comforting. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
How's our little Prince Darwin today? Up to his regular adorable self, I hope?

John, I had no idea dogs can get headaches. Makes sense though, I guess. They get a lot of the same ailments we do. But how in the world did the doctors find this out? Too many complaints from frustrated doggy husbands? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
889 Posts
Sorry to hear that Darwin is not his usual self. I do hope he feels better very soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts