Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daisy and Max are both sick
I am guessing it's the stress from being boarded for 4 days. I dropped them off on Thursday and picked them up on Monday. When I got them Max was acting fine, but Daisy was kind of slow. Max ate a little but Daisy wouldn't touch her food at all. Daisy started throwing up around midnight, and Max followed shortly. She was a smart girl though. She went to the bathtub everytime she got sick. Both of them were up about every hour and a half either throwing up or having diarrhea. They were both better last night but neither one ate anything. If they're still the same this afternoon off to the vet we go. I hope it was just stress. I think I'll have family watch them from now on since maybe that will be easier on them.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I hope they're feeling better soon! Had they ever been boarded before?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I hope they both feel better soon ((()))

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Ah, I hope they are doing better today! We had to board Roscoe once for 2 days and he wasnt himself for a few days! Good thoughts your way!

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally Posted By: Crazy DaisyI hope they're feeling better soon! Had they ever been boarded before?
Daisy has been boarded twice before at this same place and was always fine. Max hadn't been before.

Daisy is back to her old trouble making self
Max is still a little slow, but no throwing up or diarrhea since early yesterday. So, I think they're on the mend
It's good to see them perking back up. I was pretty worried for a while because they never just lay around like they were.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts