Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two more days until we pick up our puppy I am jumping over myself with excitement.
We pick her on Sunday which is Mother's Day here. A nice thing to happen on Mother's Day. Our pup will be 8 weeks and 3 days old . We are pretty sure she will be called Millie , just waiting until last minute to make sure.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Congrats!!

I do believe our pups are the same age...Rocky was born March 12th. We've had him a week now...

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally Posted By: BubblesHow exciting! Congratulations!!
Thank you Bubbles.
Originally Posted By: Rocky is our boyCongrats!!

I do believe our pups are the same age...Rocky was born March 12th. We've had him a week now...
Thank you. Yes the 12 of March is when she was born how exciting they are birthday twins.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Yes, what a wonderful Mother's Day gift!!

I can't wait to see the pix!! Beagle puppys are like little angels with big floppy ears

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
New puppies are so exciting. What a great weekend to have your addition arrive as well. Happy Mother's Day!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
How exciting! Can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I got Totti Mother's Day weekend!!! Tomorrow will actually be a year since my life has been forever changed for the better

Congrats and I look forward to seeing pics of her!!!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you everyone . One more day to go.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally Posted By: Totti LoveI got Totti Mother's Day weekend!!! Tomorrow will actually be a year since my life has been forever changed for the better

Congrats and I look forward to seeing pics of her!!!!
That was a nice Mother's Day weekend for you too.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Thinking about you and how much fun today will be. Hope to see pictures when you get a free moment.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts