Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just me and Nikki

Oh goodie - I'm home alone tonight - I can grab my
dinner and stretch out on the couch & watch a movie.

Nikki waits patiently for her share.
:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Isn't it fun. Maggie and I (and the cats) just had an afternoon alone. Maggie and I cleaned the house and then had a nap.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
How cute. Jersey just sits in front of me and waits patiently (mostly) if I'm snacking on the sofa. If I take too long or if she really wants what I've got I'll get a soft tap on my arm, just so I'll know she's there waiting. Like the hot breath three feet from my face wasn't a good enough hint. LOL! I love Tuesday as that is my day to myself. Jersey and I do our Mommy/Jersey stuff that day...like the park, the beach (it's getting warm enough now!) or just lounging out in the sun on the balcony.

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
That's really cute!

Tuesday nights are our nights to relax...Abby and I lay on the couch, snack and watch NCIS
She squishes between my body and the couch /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
794 Posts
yep, every night after I talk my teens into bed, and my husband is in bed with Georgia, Polly gets her 3rd feeding and then we snuggle. :heart:
with any luck she'll stay in bed until 6am... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif
but I doubt it!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Very cute! Booker also snuggled up beside me on the couch yesterday morning while I was reading the paper, and although I was very glad to have her there (especially after the last couple of weeks when her arthritis seemed to be acting up and she lost the confidence to jump up on the bed and the sofa) I did start to questioned how much I really wanted her there when I realized that she was really gassy and I had the wrong end of her beside me!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
What a great picture!!

Ours normally find some way of flopping out when we are relaxing too. And it usually involves supporting some part of their body on top of some part of our body.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:she was really gassy and I had the wrong end of her beside me!!
:funnypost:

Unfortunately, Nikki doesn't like to cuddle.
She is getting better. She'll let me hug her
for about 10 seconds then she's off again.

I forgot to explain that there's a pillow on
my lap and that's my dinner plate on top of
the pillow in the foreground.

The only reason she's there is because she's
trying to get as close as possible to my dinner
plate. One wrong move, one quick lap, and it's
"bye bye" dinner.

My devil dog...
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts