Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the opportunity to go to Peg's brother's outside Minneapolis for the Thanksgiving holiday. Wow what unexpectedly wonderful weather!!! Record high temp one day while we were there (teens now hee hee).

Anyway a few pics:

From just behind the house over looking the horse pasture-Mississippi river beyond the second row of trees.

Headed out of town early in the morning to go home:

Peggy snapped this as we crossed the Mississippi River Sat evening as we got closer to home-yep drove ALL DAY!!

Had a great time, but was glad to get home and get the pups home too!!! Neighbor's got a royal arrroooooooo welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Beautiful!

Did I get it right? You drove straight from Minneapolis to Alabama? How long did it take?

My brother drove from New Orleans, north of Lake Pontchatrain, to here in Roanoke, VA and it took 12-14 hours.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
What a beautiful sunset !!!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Gingergoose:
Did I get it right? You drove straight from Minneapolis to Alabama? How long did it take?

My brother drove from New Orleans, north of Lake Pontchatrain, to here in Roanoke, VA and it took 12-14 hours.
Yep, straight thru. Only stopped at a couple antique malls on side of interstate for stretching breaks twice, couple gas stops, and traffic in St Louis...so it was just a tad over 15 hours.

And yes, I drove the posted limits on all public highways.... :bounce:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts