Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
So cute and true....My girls, Cecil and Brandy are 2 years old now, and they do tuggies with lots of things they have....ropes, toys, etc. They really get into it big time with sounds and fierce tugging until one wins, usually Cecil. I think Brandy has just had enough to let go. We can't have any stuffed toys as our girls will still chew/pull out all the stuffing and some, I am afraid, would get eaten. I love tuggies.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
That is so sweet! Snoopy would like to play tug of war with Susi, but she doesnt know how to play.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pooh Bear, on the left does not play that often anymore. I was so delighted to see them playing tug of war last night that I grabbed the camera and got their picture. This is a new toy. Maybe he has just been bored with all the old toys?

They will both be 8 years old in November.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Sweet picture. :heart: Li'l Girl doesn't know how to play much, either. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Our two boys enjoy a good game of tug every so often, though. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Great picture! Is the toy still alive or has it since been killed?!?

Popcorn and Moosie have some amazing plays both with and without toys - sadly Booker never seems to have figured out how/why one plays with toys and I think, at 10 1/2, she isn't going to learn now. She does sometimes join in the others' playing as referee, however, which is fun to watch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts