Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Help - have no idea what I am doing wrong - even have two windows open with BW photo instructionson one of them. Ok - I have read all the how-to's and have tried both the File Manager using pics from my 'puter and have put the IMG code directly in the message (from Photobucket, I have tried both the photo area and the regular Beagle Discussion area but nothing is working for me. I don't have a problem in other groups when I use Photobucket but I'm wondering if there is some kind of mismatch between BW and the Vista on my 'puter. When I was a regular poster here, once I figured it out, there was no problem. I am now totally frustrated and super tired so this will probsbly have to wait til the weekend - maybe tomorrow nite.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
My only thing to tell you here is that if you are using file manager, after clicking on add file for each photo, make sure that you hit Done Adding Files at the end. Your photos will not show when it bounces back to the message. It won't show until you click SUBMIT...lo and behold your pictures will appear in your message. I hope this helps.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
You can't use photobucket or other image hosting sites to ad image codes.
You HAVE to use file manager and upload the pictures directly from your computer. The files should be within size restrictions and within the weight limits (should be noted in the file manager).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts