Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bounce.gif Ok - I understand about no bigger then 100 x 100 pixels - I have reduced the picture I want to use to 100x68 to keep the propertions rite. I tried this twice and it isn't accepted. I am told it must be less than 50,000 bytes. Do I need to do something else?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/pic.gif here it is-

By the way - the avatars that are changing as you look at them - do you do that by making a slideshow on Photobucket?
I'm just full of questions tonite, ain't I /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hysterical.gif

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
Kim~
Eleanor has the software too /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

If you email me 5 or 6 pictures I'll take care of the resizing, if necessary, and make an animated avatar for you. My email is BeagleBabe "at" nc.rr.com
(change the "at" to @ )

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Thanks Jamie-
Like I said - it will take me a couple of days to get them together - rite now, Shasta & I have an obedience session to get ready for then I have a couple of errands to run as well as the usual housework. But I will soon, I hope. I can't get over how helpful you all are here at BW - I'm glad Glenda(beaglesmom) turned me on to BW.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: BeagleBabeKim~
Eleanor has the software too /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

If you email me 5 or 6 pictures I'll take care of the resizing, if necessary, and make an animated avatar for you. My email is BeagleBabe "at" nc.rr.com
(change the "at" to @ )
I do! but I can't put the avatar for her.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I'm having trouble changing my avatar now, too! Can someone help me?

I have more than 200 posts and I've changed my avatar before. I went to my profile to see if I could upload a new avatar. I am attaching images of what I see when I try to change my avatar, as well as the new animated (but not fancy) avatar I created (what can I say, I've been inspired by all the slideshows!)

Is there supposed to be an "upload new avatar" option here?

If I remember correctly, the browse box and upload command may have been here. I scrolled all the way to the last page of the preset images to be sure...

And this is the avatar I'd like to replace my current one with.

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
I was able to change it because I am admin but the ability to change/add avatars has been turned off until we update the software. We had too many people (newbies) disregarding the max avatar size and uploading ginormous avatars.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Thank you for clearing it up (I must have missed that the last 80 times you said it!) and changing my avatar /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif I was hoping I hadn't gone crazy yet...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts