Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week, Polly was scooching. Georgia had an appointment for her rabies, etc.
So off I went to the vet, with both dogs. The vet was 30 minutes late coming back from lunch, the receptionist kept shushing my beagles...it was a disaster. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thsmiley_fistshake.gif
Seriously, what did she expect!? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bounce.gif All those exciting smells, and the dog food, and then, since the vet was late, 2 more dogs came in after us!!!
Then he showed me how to express her anal glands myself, and charged me $8. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif It took 2 seconds!!! It looked pretty simple--I thought it was more complicated.
Anyway, to charge me when he was LATE? grrrrr...
He told me to express them this week again, and see how she is doing.
I know, I've read all the posts on here, and it's kind of gross. But our vet is 20 miles away and gas is now $3.55/gal!!
Tell me it will be easy! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
okay, the vet did not tell me to put my fingers inside of her! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif He just showed me to hold a paper towel up to her behind, and squeeze the sides in.
Out came a little spoonful of some really, really smelly stuff!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sign20.gif I was surprised at how awful it smelled!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.