Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a roll of film developed and wanted to share these photos of Sammie (some with Hayley). I am going to choose one to place in her "Rainbow Bridge" picture frame and place it on our family foto wall. She was only with us a while but her memory is forever etched in our hearts. http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/p83a4243a253986d32f35685dc1151b7b/fb0f57dc.jpg http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid79/pbe88e078b0d8d4254ed5b3630eaf76ac/fb0f5737.jpg

Now I will go see if this worked since I am more or less computer illiterate! Julie

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay MD, I almost got these directions right but only the link shows instead of the pic just popping up. Guess I don't know what the {img} command is or how to do that. Can you add a little for a novice like me! Thanks. Julie

G

·
That's adorable! So very sorry for your lost.

You must of pressed the url link instead (looks like the world with a link picture on it.) The image link is between the email and the sound link when writing a post. Hope I said it right.ha.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
They are very special pictures, thank you so much for sharing. I know it must be so painful for you to do this but what a wonderful way to pay tribute to Sammie by making a Rainbow Bridge picture frame in her memory.

------------------
Jennifer, Lilly & Rosa

[This message has been edited by Jennifer (edited 09-18-2003).]

·
Registered
540 Posts
What wonderful pictures! They look so cozy together. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Katie

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What a beautiful little girl you were, Sammmie! Your Mom will treasure your memory. Hail and farewell, angel girl!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Oh Sammie you will be in our hearts forever

What a wonderful tribute Julie, as hard as it is, thanks for sharing!!!!

G

·
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS">What a sweetie Sammie was! Thanks for sharing your memories with us. Tina</FONT f>

------------------
Happy to be owned by Lucy, also known as "Lucialagioia" (for those who don't know Italian, "loocheeyalajoya")

1 - 13 of 13 Posts