Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know, it sounds silly but I never thought about just removing the trashcan to another location. I am seeing that I just need to change some things instead of just expecting the dogs to do all the adjusting. I can change some things. It will be perfect to move the trashcan to the cabinet. Until I can get the counter surfing under control, I think I will gate the kitchen. Thanks for telling me what worked for you, I am so close to the situation that I don't think I am seeing the obvious fixes. Thanks again!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea..forgot to mention the kitty box. Mine like tootsie rolls obviously.
I put it in the extra bathroom and put a gate up. I am learning to adapt my environment instead of expecting miracle beagles. :p It's actually working as I don't feel quite so frustrated and overwhelmed. I got one crate today and will get another soon. I'll start crate training soon. Today I have hope that we will actually get there and be able to relax enough to form a loving, bonded relationship. That's my goal...to have a fun, loving, ENJOYABLE relationship with my doggies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.