Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lucky starts his beginner training on Saturday! Wish my baby luck (and me because I think he might embarass me...)! Let's hope this helps so I can finally take him on walks and feel like I have some control over him. :sign20:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the advice and encouragement! I wish I could teach Lucky to walk on a leash in 20 minutes, but it's been over a year and still no luck! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Can't wait until Saturday!!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lucky did wonderful with his first training class! He was the teacher's pet. He volunteered to do every command first. The funny part is he would do every command when she asked him to, but when we tried to get him to, he was too worried about what the trainer was doing to pay attention to us. I think he likes her! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif He is doing quite well at home with his new commands!!! :happyhappy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.