Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of Willow and Rasha doing their Agility training :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That looks like so much fun! I love the last picture with the flying ears. So cute! :hyper:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Great pictures. And can I add, I'm just impressed -- enormously impressed -- by the agility training. I am scared to death if Hunter ever got off-leash in an open area he'd forget about us in a heartbeat and scamper off to who knows where. You not only get them to focus, but to obey complex commands.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You cannot start training before 12mths as you have to allow the dogs bones and joints to mature. After that you can start training and you can compete at shows when they are 18mths old.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I love the photos and Rasha is sure coming along but Bagel and I want to know where was the photos of Bonnie /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif She is still our favorite /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As Bonnie turned 10 this year and is now very steady at agility we have cut back alot on her training, she much prefers the comfort of her own bed these days.

Pic of Bonnie in bed.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Great photos of all of them!!!!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts